Please note: These instructions are only applicable to VirtueMart versions 2.0.x.
- Log in to Joomla and navigate to the VirtueMart component.
- In the left-hand menu, click on Orders and Shoppers, then Shopper Groups.
- You will be presented with a list of all created shopper groups. To create a new one, click on “New” in the top right of the window.
- You can now enter all the parameters for your shopper group here. If you wish to use a custom price display, tick the box “Enable shoppergroup specific price display” and configure.
- Once you are done, click Save & Close. Make sure the shoppergroup is Published (green tick) in the menu so that you are able to use it.