To backup your cPanel databases refer to the steps below:
A cPanel full backup will make a copy of all files in the home directory, emails, filters and databases.
- Go to www.yourdomain.com.au/cpanel
- Login to cPanel using your cPanel details
- Under files click ‘Backup Wizard’
- Click ‘Backup –>’
- Click ‘Full Backup’
- If necessary, supply an email for email notification
- Click ‘Generate Backup’
- The backup will show up on the ‘Home Directory’
Downloading Full Backups
- Log into cPanel
- click ‘Backups’
- click ‘Download or Generate a Full backup’
- Click the link for the backup you want to download under backups available for download.
- Save the backup to a safe location on your PC.
This is generally a manual process although details in regards to automated backup are here: