Hosting is provided on a shared server with a default php.ini. The default php.ini is hidden so that the server will always have a base version of php.
- Masters Degree Qualified Project Management offering;
- Surgical Knowledge of Domains, Hosting, and Web
- Experience across all industries
- Tried and Tested Growth and Strategy Advice
- Accounting and Best Practice Perspective
- Would you trust your business with unqualified partners?
- Would you partner your domains and hosting with cheap and nasty providers?
- Log into your account at www.webengin.com.au
- Click: Manage Domains >> Transfer From Another Registrar and follow the prompts.
- You will receive an email requesting to authorise transfer, follow the authorise prompts.
- If you do not receive an authorise transfer email within 30 minutes, please contact us, otherwise your domain transfer request may be rejected.
- That’s it! The transfer may take up to 7 days.
How do I Modify URL Forwarding
Solution To modify your URL Forwarding configuration, log into our website and go to the Services (OR Manage Domains) and URL Forwarding menus. At the top of the resulting page click ‘Modify Existing URL Forwards’, you can then adjust the details as necessary.