- The concept design reflects the process of solving a design problem and the concept leads the way, giving direction to design decisions.
- It is important to note that the concept designs sent to a client do not necessarily depict what the final design will look like.
- Various design techniques will be employed to help with visualising how the final built website may look.
It has become common for Zeumic to be requested to carry out works on existing websites which rely on differing domains, hostings and website applications (hereinafter referred to as Web Infrastructure(s)) from those recommended and used by Zeumic. Notwithstanding the differing Web Infrastructure(s), Zeumic is fully able to work with your pre-existing Web Infrastructure(s) even if they are not in your portfolio with us (Zeumic WebEngin, Domains & Hosting; www.webengin.com.au).
If you find a cheaper price – we will beat it by 10%.
Offer does not include:
- Non-Identical Products & Services
- Package Deals & Bundles
- Items that aren’t in stock
- Stock liquidations
- Trade quotes