Creation of an email signature is always a nice finishing touch to having company emails setup. Roundcube allows for custom html email signatures.
To edit Roundcube signatures:
- login to Roundcube webmail
- go to webmail.domainname.com.au and login
- click Roundcube
- Go into settings (the cog icon)
- Click ‘Identities’
- Choose the identity you wish to create a signature for
- At the bottom under ‘Signature’, there is a field which allows for custom email signatures.
- If required, check ‘HTML signature’ to allow for HTML signatures.