Why businesses use Google Docs to collaborate on files more smoothly
- Work together without the hassles of attachments – Coworkers can share the same online copy of each doc, spreadsheet or presentation. All revisions are saved and recoverable.
- Present and publish through the web – Presentations can be delivered to remote audiences, and documents and spreadsheets can be published internally for employees to view.
- Interoperate with traditional file formats – Import and collaboratively edit or publish from .doc, .xls, .csv, .ppt, .txt, .html, .pdf and other formats. You can export as well.
- Upload from and save to your desktop
- Edit anytime, from anywhere
- Pick who can access your documents
- Share changes in real time
- Files are stored securely online