Concept Design, Graphical Representations
- The concept design reflects the process of solving a design problem and the concept leads the way, giving direction to design decisions.
- It is important to note that the concept designs sent to a client do not necessarily depict what the final design will look like.
- Various design techniques will be employed to help with visualising how the final built website may look.
- Some elements in concept designs are not able to be replicated in the final build or look exactly the same at the very least. This is due to differences in software and therefore a compromise is needed for this difference in design and dynamic database aspects.
- It also must be noted that stock photos used in concept designs will not be used in final build unless the client has given approval for payment of the images. The client may choose to use their own photographs.
- May notice slight colour variations between concept design and built website.
- The height of the focal point of the website may go past the background in order to show what is below the page, i.e. the footer.