GSM (Global System for Mobile Communications, originally Groupe Spécial Mobile), is a standard set developed by the European Telecommunications Standards Institute (ETSI) to describe technologies for second generation (or “2G”) digital cellular networks. Developed as a replacement for first generation analog cellular networks, the GSM standard originally described a digital, circuit switched network optimized for full duplex voice telephony.
- AAD Australian Air-Conditioning Distributors Partner July 10, 2020
- Cisco Partner April 14, 2020
- WP Simple Pay Referral November 19, 2019
- G-Suite Administrator Account Password Reset January 23, 2019
- G-Suite User Account Password Reset January 22, 2019