- F5 (Refresh) – By pressing the F5 button on your keyboard, your page will refresh. However, in doing this, your computer may still access a cached version.
- Ctrl+F5 (Hard Refresh) – A hard refresh will bypass any cached files and display the web page as it currently appears on the server.
- Removing Cache (For stored media such as flash) – When in your browser, press Ctrl + Shift + Delete. Select the time period to delete (e.g. the past day) and select only:
- Google Chrome: ‘Empty the Cache’.
- Internet Explorer: ‘Temporary Internet Files’ & ‘Cookies’
- Firefox: ‘Cache’
- Select ‘Clear’
- Go to Settings > Tools > Clear browsing data
- Make sure the following are selected:
- Empty the cache
- Delete cookies and other site and plug-in data
- Clear saved passwords
- Select ‘Clear browsing data’