- Utilise the eBay Australia website; www.ebay.com.au
- From prefered locations “on eBay Australia”
To search from your country for worldwide (international) sellers;
- Select the ‘Advanced Search’ link next to the green ‘search’ button at the top of most eBay pages.
- Enter the keywords for the item you’re looking for.
- Scroll down the page until you find the ‘Location’ section.
- Click ‘Only show item’ section.
- Then either select ‘worldwide’ from the first drop down or choose a specific country in the second ‘located in’ section.