Newsletter emails allows users to subscribe emails to news categories / sections. News are scanned at the selected interval and mailings can trigger automatically from template refreshs or crontab links.
- Automatic scheduled mailings or manual triggering of mailings by selected users.
- Each category/section can be configured to compile a daily, weekly or monthly newsletter.
- All categories/sections can be compiled into one single newsletter.
- Mails in full customizable HTML or plain text format.
- Module content from up to 6 modules can be included in news mails (i.e. latest news, most read).
- Mails are only sent once with the recepients as BCC-copy OR as throttled mailings with individual mails.
- Customizable verification e-mail option.
- Logging of previous mailings with resend option of failed mailings.
- Manage subscribers from the backend.
- Mailings can be previewed.
- Simple subscription with radio buttons
- One-click unsubscribe links for all user types