This concept applies to both the ever-changing world of Information Technology and to the practices of a service firm.
- “Life inevitably throws us curve balls…” Life doesn’t stay still and run at the same pace forever, despite best assurance and the best work.
- In a world of unknowns, issues arise. Whether this be a power surge, or accidentally emptying your inbox.
- “There is nothing more certain and unchanging than uncertainty and change.” – John F. Kennedy. These happenings are inevitable.
- As you encounter issues that may arise, we will strive to assist you with your issues.
- At the same time, respect must be given to the fact that issues do arise and these issues are yours. We are here to help.
- “Expect the unexpected”. Smart companies expect these curve balls and prepare for them. Backups of critical infrastructure are kept, redundancies are made, and maintenance is budgeted for.
- The biggest cost is not always the equipment, but the cost in making it perform at its peak.
- Clubs pay good money not for Ricky Ponting’s cricket bat, but for the centuries that Ricky Ponting achieves.
- Cars can be driven without maintenance but expectedly they will fail. With the correct budgeting for maintenance and service, the car will run for much longer.
- Domains and Hostings will have to be renewed. When you purchase a domain, you are purchasing the rights to that domain for a period of time.
- Over time, third party companies change their policies and procedures to reflect new practices.
- As new technologies are being developed in both internet and networking, so will versions and compliances change.
- Even without changing technology, computers deteriorate over time and they must be maintained so that they can be usable.
- All these factors are inevitable, and nothing is more sure in life than change
- When you purchase prepaid support, be mindful that it will eventually be consumed. As issues arise in from day-to-day work, prepaid support will meet them but also be consumed.
- And…things just wear out
Please contact us to discuss any of your queries.