PHP: Hypertext Preprocessor is a widely used, general-purpose scripting language that was originally designed for web development to produce dynamic web pages. For this purpose, PHP code is embedded into the HTML source document and interpreted by a web server with a PHP processor module, which generates the web page document. See Coding Standard.
- AAD Australian Air-Conditioning Distributors Partner July 10, 2020
- Cisco Partner April 14, 2020
- WP Simple Pay Referral November 19, 2019
- G-Suite Administrator Account Password Reset January 23, 2019
- G-Suite User Account Password Reset January 22, 2019