Email Signatures should be professional and provide the email recipient with details on how to further contact you and your business. Higher level packages can include links and images to your key products and services that you wish to have more readily available and easier for your clients to access.
- Designing an email signature that is adaptable to various window widths. This creates a professional and important feel in your email signature.
- Deliverable HTML files and installation instructions (this is useful for making the email signature consistent across all staff members. Instructions will describe how to edit details for each staff member).
Installation & Rollout notes:
- “Number of Staff setups”, has been organised like this rather than by staff member as not everyone has the same amount of email addresses that will require signature setups. Some users will have just one email service that requires a signature upgrade, for example they may only use an online service such as Google Apps. However, some users may have the online service as well as an email client such as Outlook Express that is installed on their computer.
- For example, in the Silver package you are allowed from 3 to 6 setups. If you have 6 staff members who each have only one email service that needs a signature installation, then that counts for 6 setups. If you have 3 staff members who each have two email services, then that will also count for 6 email setups.
- In most cases, we will use a remote connection to your computer to roll out the email signature installations.
- If you have any questions or require any extra assistance, please contact us.