Content is critical to a website as without content there is no reason for someone to stay on, or even visit your website. If the visitor does not find what they are looking for on your website, they will leave. The content should be relevant to your product / service and be helpful to the visitor. Content is also beneficial to SEO as your content acts as keywords for search engines.
At the website content stage, consider the following:
- Text (information, lists of products & services, price lists, relevant links)
- Photography (photos taken specifically of your particular products / services or for your website)
- Imagery (stock images)
Poor content results in:
- High Bounce Rate
- Unprofessional compared to competitors
- Decreased return visits
We provide many options for your website’s content depending on whether you have content, want content or need content edited.
- No Content – We research, write, layout and format your content – Research, Copywriting, Layout & Format Packs
- Supplied Content – We format and layout your existing content – Format & Layout Packs
- Previous Content (from a previous website, or documents) – We essentially take existing content that has already been formatted and transfer it into your website – Batch Formatting
- Don’t need content packs / will do all own – Training