G Suite (formerly known as Google Apps) is a brand of cloud computing, productivity and collaboration tools, software and products developed by Google. G Suite comprises of Gmail, Hangouts, Calendar, Google+, Drive, Docs, Sheets, Slides, Sites, Forms, Admin panel and Vault. While all these services are free for regular consumers, at the enterprise level G Suite comes with exciting features and benefits that can take business productivity to the next level and bring substantial improvements to the methods you use to conduct and manage your business.
As organisations grow larger, using online office suites like G Suite becomes essential as they are key to ensuring:
- Smooth flow of business activities
- Better inter-departmental coordination
- Increased data security
- Increased data intelligence with automatic analytics and insights
- Increase in overall organisational productivity and efficiency
G Suite Tools
Different components/tools in G Suite can boost business functions and operations in different ways such as:
- Gmail – Secure, private and ad-free Email that comes with customised email address for your company employees (Eg. email@example.com), group mailing lists and increased mailbox storage.
- Calendar – An online calendar for scheduling individual events, checking coworkers availability for meetings, scheduling group meetings, booking office conference rooms, creating group/departmental calendars, setting up event reminders and many more interesting features.
- Google+ – A secure corporate social network where employees can share team updates, new ideas, common interests in the form of posts, photos, videos, shared articles and comments.
- Hangouts – A messaging platform with leading enterprise-grade security facilitating one-on-one chats and group conversations (both text and video), with the added capability to schedule meetings and create tasks from right within the chat window.
- Docs, Sheets and Slides – Text Documents, Spreadsheets and Slideshow Presentations that can be created online directly with the added benefits of real-time editing, commenting and chat by multiple people at the same time, plus automatic saving of the changes made and unlimited storing of revision history.
- Forms – Professional-looking custom forms for surveys and questionnaires, the responses to which can be relayed directly to online spreadsheets for automatic analysis and review. Google Forms are gaining popularity especially for conducting market surveys, obtaining consumer feedback and for screening applicants for job openings.
- Sites – A platform which can be used to build and edit beautiful internal company websites and public websites, using drag-and-drop tools and without any knowledge of computer coding or other web design skills.
- Data Access:
- Drive – A secure place to store all types of files, which can be shared with more users, allowing them to access the files from any place at any time. Storage capacity starts with 30GB for G Suite Business plans.
- Business Administration & Data Security:
- Admin – A virtual control room where you can add and remove users to your G Suite, modify their rights, set up user groups and configure data security.
- Vault – An archiving and electronic discovery service to track user activity and to manage, retain, search and extract your organization’s emails, files and chat records, especially useful in times of legal audits and lawsuits.
With the below video, you can get a preview of these tools in action.
All in all, it can be said that G Suite is a product that can be wielded to immense business advantage and to propel business growth in terms of improved operational performance, increased sales turnover and effective business administration. Customised packages are available for small, medium and large enterprises, with varied pricing terms for each, to suit the requirements of each business size and model.
Our G Suite Services
We at Zeumic can provide you with the following services in relation to G Suite:
- Setup G Suite Admin – This includes setting up your Google Drive, Calendar, Mail, Sites, plus configuring your users and G Suite security settings.
- Setup Email – We can configure Email accounts for your users / employees, in conjunction with your domain name such as firstname.lastname@example.org. Additionally, generic Email accounts such as email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, etc., can also be set up as per your request.
- G Suite Training – Comprehensive training can be provided to you and your staff to enable them to use all the premium features of G Suite to the fullest.
- G Suite Support – On-demand and continuous support to help you run your business smoothly.
We are a contracted partner of G Suite since its inception in 2006 and as a result, we are entitled to significant discounts on their Business packages. Thus collaborating with us for your G Suite implementation can mean significant cost benefits for your company as well.
If you are still unsure of whether G Suite is a good investment for your business, then opt for a 14-day free trial today. Once you have familiarized yourself with it, you might feel more comfortable in committing to a payment plan.
G Suite Examples
- Would you like your email addresses to look more professional? With G Suite, we can help you and each of your employees get personalised email addresses, suffixed by your company’s domain name (Eg. email@example.com).
- Do you and your employees often work from outside your office? With G Suite’s cloud storage facilities, we can help you access the latest versions of all your files from any device at any place and time.
- Are you worried about data loss? With the right implementation of G Suite, we can ensure that all your company data always stays secure and always accessible to you as the Admin.
Our G Suite Projects
The following are some of our works:
G Suite Systems
These days every system is DIY but at what level are you comfortable?
We, as the experts in Website and I.T. only need to help you fill in the blanks, program/code what you are missing, or solve a niggling problem.
Often our clients become so busy DIY is unrealistic on their time, so we offer a full end to end service to get our clients moving and adapting quickly.
Often, G Suite implementation can be tricky if you are a beginner on working with scripts such as CNAME and MX Records. Thus hiring the services of experts who have years of experience with such technology, becomes essential but at the same timing rewarding.
- G Suite
- Google Apps
- Business Email
- G Suite Partner
- Office 365
- Business Email
- Email Expert
- Google Drive
- Google Docs
- Google Calendar
When it comes to G Suite implementation, the guys at Zeumic are extremely talented and thorough professionals. Their knowledge and creativity has helped to deliver results that I couldn’t even envision for my business. I have worked with several Web & I.T. companies over the years, but I have found the techniques and processes employed by Zeumic for their G Suite services to be the most effective.
Up until a few months ago, I had hired another I.T. company for their G Suite services but they were unable to deliver the results that they had promised initially.
Then my friend introduced me to Rob. He went through the G Suite setup and understood the issues with it. He then suggested several modifications, which on implementation yielded results over expectations. That experience with Rob and his team has increased my confidence in their abilities and I am looking forward for more work with them.
My experience with Zeumic has been fantastic. The professional touch that they gave to my company’s G Suite setup has worked wonders in improving my business’ effectiveness.
Their ability to understand their client’s demographic is remarkable. I would recommend Zeumic for their unreal G Suite services.
Rob and his team are truly experts in all website and IT related services, especially G Suite implentation. They have delivered ‘platinum’ quality services even with my minimum budget.
Rob and Zeumic team are highly professional in their approach to work and show true dedication and commitment towards client satisfaction.