Office 365 is a brand of cloud computing, productivity and collaboration tools, software and products developed by Microsoft. Office 365 comprises of Online Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, OneDrive, Exchange, Planner, Sharepoint, Skype, InfoPath and Microsoft Teams. While some of these services are free for regular consumers, at the enterprise level all these services can be unlocked. The exciting features and benefits of these tools can take business productivity to the next level and bring substantial improvements to the methods you use to conduct and manage your business.
As organisations grow larger, using online office suites like Office 365 becomes essential as they are key to ensuring:
- Smooth flow of business activities
- Better inter-departmental coordination
- Increased data security
- Increased data intelligence with automatic analytics and insights
- Increase in overall organisational productivity and efficiency
Office 365 Tools and Applications
Different tools and applications in Office 365 can boost business functions and operations in different ways such as:
- Exchange – Intelligent, secure, private and ad-free Outlook Email that comes with customised email address for your company employees (Eg. firstname.lastname@example.org), group mailing lists, increased mailbox storage, coupled with an online calendar for scheduling individual events, checking coworkers availability for meetings, scheduling group meetings, etc.
- Skype and Microsoft Teams – Messaging and video-conferencing platforms with leading enterprise-grade security facilitating one-on-one chats and group conversations.
- OneDrive – A secure place to store all types of files, which can be shared with more users, allowing them to access the files from any place at any time. Storage capacity upto 1 TB per user of Office 365 Business plans.
- Online Word, Excel, PowerPoint – Text Documents, Spreadsheets and Slideshow Presentations that can be created online directly with the added benefits of real-time editing, commenting and chat by multiple people at the same time, plus automatic saving of the changes made and unlimited storing of revision history.
- InfoPath – An application with which professional-looking custom forms can be designed for surveys and questionnaires. Such forms are gaining popularity especially for conducting market surveys, obtaining consumer feedback and for screening applicants for job openings.
- SharePoint – A platform which can be used to build and edit beautiful internal company websites, to share and manage departmental projects and events leading to improved teamwork and seamless collaboration.
- Planner – An application that helps in management of the various tasks in the office. With Planer, project teams can be built with ease and tasks can be assigned to them, with more options to update status and share files.
With the below video, you can get a preview of these tools in action.
All in all, it can be said that Office 365 is a product that can be wielded to immense business advantage and to propel business growth in terms of improved operational performance, increased sales turnover and effective business administration. Customised packages are available for small, medium and large enterprises, with varied pricing terms for each, to suit the requirements of each business size and model.
Our Office 365 Services
We at Zeumic can provide you with the following services in relation to Office 365:
- Setup Office 365 Dashboard – This includes setting up your OneDrive, Outlook/Exchange SharePoint, plus configuring your users and Office 365 security settings.
- Setup Email – We can configure Email accounts for your users / employees, in conjunction with your domain name such as email@example.com. Additionally, generic Email accounts such as firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, etc., can also be set up as per your request.
- Office 365 Training – Comprehensive training can be provided to you and your staff to enable them to use all the premium features of Office 365 to the fullest.
- Office 365 Support – On-demand and continuous support to help you run your business smoothly.
We are a contracted partner of Office 365 since its inception in 2011 and as a result, we are entitled to significant discounts on their Business packages. Thus collaborating with us for your Office 365 implementation can mean significant cost benefits for your company as well.
If you are still unsure of whether Office 365 is a good investment for your business, then opt for a 30-day free trial today. Once you have familiarized yourself with it, you might feel more comfortable in committing to a payment plan.
Office 365 Examples
- Would you like your email addresses to look more professional? With Office 365, we can help you and each of your employees get personalised email addresses, suffixed by your company’s domain name (Eg. firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Do you and your employees often work from outside your office? With Office 365’s cloud storage facilities, we can help you access the latest versions of all your files from any device at any place and time.
- Are you worried about data loss? With the right implementation of Office 365, we can ensure that all your company data always stays secure and always accessible to you as the Admin.
Our Office 365 Projects
The following are some of our works:
Office 365 Systems
These days every system is DIY but at what level are you comfortable?
We, as the experts in Website and I.T. only need to help you fill in the blanks, program/code what you are missing, or solve a niggling problem.
Often our clients become so busy DIY is unrealistic on their time, so we offer a full end to end service to get our clients moving and adapting quickly.
Often, Office 365 implementation can be tricky if you are a beginner on working with scripts such as CNAME and MX Records. Thus hiring the services of experts who have years of experience with such technology, becomes essential but at the same timing rewarding.
- Office 365
- Microsoft Outlook for Business
- Business Email
- Office 365 Partner
- G Suite
- Google Apps
- Email Expert
When it comes to Office 365 implementation, the guys at Zeumic are extremely talented and thorough professionals. Their knowledge and creativity has helped to deliver results that I couldn’t even envision for my business. I have worked with several Web & I.T. companies over the years, but I have found the techniques and processes employed by Zeumic for their Office 365 services to be the most effective.
Up until a few months ago, I had hired another I.T. company for their Office 365 services but they were unable to deliver the results that they had promised initially.
Then my friend introduced me to Rob. He went through the Office 365 setup and understood the issues with it. He then suggested several modifications, which on implementation yielded results over expectations. That experience with Rob and his team has increased my confidence in their abilities and I am looking forward for more work with them.
My experience with Zeumic has been fantastic. The professional touch that they gave to my company’s Office 365 setup has worked wonders in improving my business’ effectiveness.
Their ability to understand their client’s demographic is remarkable. I would recommend Zeumic to everyone for their unreal Office 365 services.
Rob and his team are truly experts in all website and IT related services, especially Office 365 implentation. They have delivered ‘platinum’ quality services even with my minimum budget.
Rob and Zeumic team are highly professional in their approach to work and show true dedication and commitment towards client satisfaction.