Geared to improve Google PageRank by adhering to metrics specifically on the template. By applying metrics to the template a website can utilise the inherent universal nature of the template.
In a nutshell; this tells Google that you are who you say you are and you do what you say you do.
In turn the PageRank (a kind of trust barometer) comes up and in turn with a higher PageRank your content will be listed higher on Google compared to others with a similar content but a lower PageRank.
- Footer re-design
- Full address and contact details
- Revert to template parts to Modules where appropriate (allows CMS editing)
- A brief about us
- List(s) of major website links
Geared Template Elements for SEO
- Element/Image alt tags
- Element/Image descriptions
- Element/Image names
- Element/Image made available to the Google Image Search