Virtual PBX Expert (VPBX)
Real experience, real qualifications, realistic prices and real staff you can meet in store!
Until recently, if a business enterprise needed multiple phone lines to run its operations, then one would opt for a PBX (Private Branch Exchange) system. A PBX system has several features such as intra-company extensions, call forwarding, call transfers, hunt group setups, call logs and many more. But such a PBX system comes with its own problems:
- High Costs – A traditional PBX system requires each user to have his own desk phone. This involves purchasing of the hardware, setting up cable connections, investing in separate phone numbers and ongoing rental and call costs. An investment in such a setup definitely increases organisational productivity, but very soon one starts questioning again about the total benefits reaped from the system against the costs incurred towards it.
- No Scalability – For organisations that are continually growing, in terms of business turnover, employee count and geographies, a traditional PBX system means a direct proportionate increase in costs with each added employee, or other growth factor.
- Complexity of System – Traditional PBX systems are complex, and at times using the high-end features requires help from an expert technician or IT specialist. This further adds to the labour costs of the company.
- No Portability – As a PBX system involves cable connections to end-user devices, it does not offer any mobility to the system users.
A Virtual PBX (VPBX) system, also known as VoIP (Voice over Internet Protocol), helps you to eliminate all the above limitations of a traditional PBX system. VPBX is a new advanced technology that uses the Internet for making calls and using other general calling features that come with a traditional PBX system. Simply put, the key features of a VPBX (or VoIP) system are:
- Phone calls are made over the Internet instead of the traditional cable network
- Only requires a router, a decent Internet plan and compatible handsets
- Ideal for small and medium-sized companies, requiring upto 30 phone lines
- No investment in expensive hardware, cabling or equipment rentals
- Benefit of portability – Allowing users to make calls from the same number from anywhere across the globe
- Easy scalability – Purchase upto 2, 4, 8 or 12 lines in one go
- System maintenance is handled externally and taken care of by the VPBX service provider, thus eliminating any need for in-house IT expert
- Easy to switch from traditional PBX to the new Virtual PBX (VPBX), while maintaining the same phone numbers
- Lots of Business Grade features such as:
- Voicemail to Email
- Conference calls
- Multiple call forwarding
- Do not disturb
- Call mute
- Remote call pickup
- Line monitoring
- Simultaneous/sequential ring
- Music on hold
- Ads on hold
- And many more….
Being the experts in VPBX system setups, we can help you in the following ways:
- Help you to determine the right number of phone lines needed for you company’s operational requirements, and thuse select the right VPBX package
- Help you to determine if you need to upgrade your Internet connection’s speed and bandwidth, in order to get the best call quality over your VPBX system
- Help you choose the most compatible handset (from the several available), as per your business requirements, and suggest other useful add-ons
We are a contracted channel partner of MyNetFone (MNF) and as a result, we are entitled to significant discounts on their VPBX packages. We pass on a part of these gains to you and help you get the best deal for your VPBX / VoIP system. So walk in to our store today, or call us for a free consultation, to set up your VPBX system.
Virtual PBX Expert (VPBX) Examples
- Are you fed up of using the traditional PBX system and would like to use an alternative which is more cost-effective and user-friendly? A Virtual PBX system is the most ideal solution to your problem.
- Are several of your customers or suppliers or even employees located overseas? A Virtual PBX package comes with a much lower international call rate, as compared to those of the traditional PSTN and ISDN service providers.
Virtual PBX Expert (VPBX) Projects
The following are some of our works:
Virtual PBX (VPBX) Systems
These days every system is DIY but at what level are you comfortable?
We, as the experts in Website and I.T. only need to help you fill in the blanks, setup/install what you are missing, or solve a niggling problem.
Often our clients become so busy DIY is unrealistic on their time, so we offer a full end to end service to get our clients moving and adapting quickly.
We can setup the Virtual PBX system for your company with much ease, irrespective of the number of phone lines you choose, and get you started within minutes.
Post setup, we can provide you all the requisite training to access all the features of your system. Furthermore, we are always available at your beck and call for any technical support needed.
- Virtual PBX (VPBX)
- Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP)
- VPBX System / Setup
- IT Services
- Business communication systems
When it comes to Virtual PBX, the guys at Zeumic are extremely talented and thorough professionals. Their knowledge and creativity has helped to deliver results that I couldn’t even envision for my business. I have worked with several I.T. companies over the years, but I have found the techniques and processes employed by Zeumic for their VPBX Setup services to be the most effective.
Up until a few months ago, I had hired another I.T company to set up the Virtual PBX for my company, but they were unable to deliver the results that they had promised initially.
Then my friend introduced me to Rob. He looked at the VPBX setup and understood the issues with it. He then suggested several modifications in it, which on implementation yielded results over expectations. That experience with Rob and his team has increased my confidence in their abilities and I am looking forward for more work with them.
My experience with Zeumic has been fantastic. The professional touch that they gave to setting up the Virtual PBX system for my company has worked wonders in improving my business’ effectiveness.
Their ability to understand their client’s demographic is remarkable. I would recommend Zeumic for their unreal Virtual PBX setup services.
Rob and his team are truly experts in all website and IT related services, especially Virtual PBX setups. They have delivered ‘platinum’ quality services even with my minimum budget.
Rob and Zeumic team are highly professional in their approach to work and show true dedication and commitment towards client satisfaction.