Website Development Melbourne
Real experience, real qualifications, realistic prices and real staff you can meet in store!
We have been in the business of developing websites in Melbourne, since 2005, and have grown significantly with our ideas, our procedures, and outlook towards customer service.
Our website development services are highly customised to suit your individual needs, whether you want to use it to promote your business, start a blog and post regular updates, setup an ECommerce to accept customer payments, or any other idea – WE ARE READY!
In Melbourne, our website development services include:
- Helping you choose the right domain name for your website and select the most suitable hosting service for your website through our business partner, WebEngin
- Development on WordPress Platform
- Customised theme development, including general layout and design
- Optimising your website for search engine results to increase traffic on it, and thereby engaging maximum potential customers
- Website content management
- E-commerce setup like online catalogues (such as booking management systems ), and integration with payment gateways
- Migration from an existing website
- Securing your website against viruses and other threats
- Maintenance packages
Website Development Melbourne Examples
- Are you an aspiring artist or someone looking to show off their work? We do beautiful folio website development to make you look your best.
- Want to sell goods? We offer configuration of an eCommerce to suit your needs.
- Are you offering a training program and need a booking system? We’ve got you covered.
Website Development Melbourne Projects
The following are some of our works:
Website Development Melbourne Systems
Coupling your website with our other online marketing services, we guarantee that you can significantly expand your reach to your target audience.
We have been innovators and created Software’s that can enhance your business to the next level.
Our Website Development Melbourne Systems
- Zeumic Work Management [ZWM], a Workflow Management Software
- Zeumic Products Database [ZPR], a product editor plugin developed by Zeumic to assist with SEO search engine optimization through the use of a templating system.
- Zeumic Work Timer [ZTR], a System to log time spent on tasks and generate Cost Analysis Reports
Website Development Melbourne Partnerships
- WordPress, The world’s leading content management system for website development
- WooCommerce, WordPress’ major eCommerce solution
- Google GSuite, A brand of Cloud Computing, Productivity and Collaboration tools
- Partnerships with
- Google Adwords
- Microsoft Bing Ads
- WordPress, Woocommerce
- Malware Bytes
- Website Development
- Web Development
- Website Developer
- Web Developer
- Website growth
- Portfolio Website
- IT Services
I met Rob at a business conference in Melbourne and that’s when we got chatting about how a website could take my business to new heights. He suggested the perfect theme, design and content to be put on the website. The whole website was up and running in 2 weeks and was optimised for improved search engine results. By the end of the coming 6 months, we started getting so much business that we had to hire more staff to fulfil the orders.
I recommend Zeumic to everyone as they truly understand how a website can be used as a tool to market and grow one’s business.
I met Rob at a Zeumic shopping centre stall and had a discussion about my website.
I explained to him how I was unhappy with the work done by (the then) current website developer.
He looked at the website and suggested ways to improve it and get my business back on track.
He gave me a great deal on price to get restarted and also performed a photo shoot at no extra cost!!
Further down the track, prices remained excellent and at “platinum” quality. Rob, Zeumic and team have exceeded my expectations for the price so I continue where I can to increase my budget.
Proactive and boosting my customer levels. I’m inspired! Unreal
Complete Fire And Rescue
I already had a website, but was not getting the results that I had expected. So I decided to hire the services of Zeumic for my website’s development and maintenance. Rob easily understood the issues that the website had, and quickly suggested several techniques for overhauling the same and achieving the objectives it was meant to achieve in the first place.
I was referred to Zeumic by a mate and moving ahead with them has been the best decision for my business.
They not just enhanced my website but also provided effective I.T. upgrades.
We are home builders, so, in the office or on-site, communication is cornerstone.
Rob provided professional ‘tried and tested’ advice. A cloud solution which has increased our effectiveness and efficiency on the road and in the office. I would highly recommend Rob
The guys at Zeumic in Melbourne are extremely talented and thorough professionals. They used their creativity to improve our website’s visual look and overall functionality, and they have definitely surpassed our expectations, and delivered what we couldn’t even envision for our website.
We are looking forward to work with them in the future.
I had a new business, but was not happy with the price and the quality of my previous web guy. I had a ground up business to create, a logo, business cards, website and email. We started with my logo, I had an idea of what I wanted and Zeumic persevered to not only achieve my idea but made it look awesome!! Then business cards and website were created, wow and now it’s all coming together! He even did professional photography for me for free!
Now my business partner and I have a true sense of pride with regard to this business. The look and feel exceeded my expectations, it simply looks pro! A comprehensive build that cost me $3k and otherwise would have cost me $10k “Champagne on a Beer Budget”!!
Quantum Concrete Polishing
I had a unique requirement for my website, training courses that can be booked, paid for in full, by deposit or to just take a booking enquiry. I wanted it to be easy, secure and trustworthy. Rob and his team nailed it, and funnily enough the development and implementation of my idea was fun.
I am looking forward to more improvements! Let’s keep going!!
I met Rob years ago, at the time I was pretty happy with my logo and my web presence (albeit with YellowPages). After reviewing with Rob I was confident that we can make some changes for the better, and holy moly what a dramatic impact it had!
The new logo looked bang on the money, professional to bring in work and impressive to increase the moral and motivation of my staff and me!!
Photography with Rob followed, and then suddenly we were really moving ahead! My food creations when put with my new logo and my menus formed the professional catering profile I was aiming for!
Since then I have become pretty much booked out with work, with some later targeted SEO work, I saw my company soar to the top of google (no. 1).
Rob, Zeumic and team have been my tech partner for over 10 years, at the end of the day, this is why!