Send a Refund Easily
Send a refund to a buyer conveniently. With the merchant service, you can send refunds—or partial refunds—within 60 days of receiving a payment.
Just click Refund on the Transaction Details page of the payment you wish to refund.
In addition to being able to refund your buyer anytime within 60 days of receiving a payment, you can also opt to send a partial refund.
Your original transaction fee will be credited to you. When issuing partial refunds, a portion of the original fees paid will be returned to you.
Here’s how it works:
- Log in to your account.
- Click the History sub-tab.
- Find the payment you would like to refund.
- Click Details to open the Transaction Details page.
- Click the Refund Payment link.
- Enter the refund amount and click Submit.
- Confirm the refund amount and click Submit.
You can send full refunds – or partial refunds – within 60 days of receiving a payment.
A full refund will refund both you and your payee, you will also be refunded any merchant transaction fees incurred.
If you issue a partial payment refund, the fee refund will be calculated at the same percentage as the payment refund.
Your customer pays $100.00 AUD of your total invoice.
The fees for this transaction total $2.70 AUD
- $2.40 AUD of this is the variable 2.4% (find out more about the variable % here)
- $0.30 AUD is the fixed transaction fee (which is not refunded for partial payment refunds)