Sharing through Google Photos generates a link that can be viewed by anyone if guessed.
Enable Google Photos folder in your Google Drive
- Sign in to Google Drive with your Google Account
- Click on the cog icon located at the top-right corner of your screen and select Settings > General
- Scroll to Create a Google Photos folder and tick the Automatically put your Google Photos into a folder in My Drive checkbox
To securely share:
- Upload your photo to Google Photos
- Log into Google Drive
- Click the Google Photos tab on the left(in Google Drive)
- Share the photos via drive
Note: Holding down CTRL when selecting photos to share allows to select multiple.