Search engine ads are affected by a variety of factors. Your search engine ads may not be showing for one or more of the following reasons:
When searching on Google directly:
- Your ad campaigns or ad groups may have reached their daily spending limit, causing them to stop displaying to avoid going over budget. As you approach this limit, your ads will be shown less frequently.
- Your competitor’s keywords have a higher Max CPC bid than your keywords causing your ads to be pushed to lower pages. Even if a keyword is active, if your bid is below the first page bid, your ads might not show on the first page.
- You may be searching for the wrong or misspelled keywords
- Our ad campaigns are geo-targeted. Your search location may not be set to the right area
- Your keyword may have been inactivated by Google due to a ‘low search volume’, which means the keyword is too specific, obscure or misspelled significantly.
- Economic cycles can be another factor affecting a click through rate
If we have noticed that your ads are not spending, we will be in direct contact with Google over the matter.
However, if it appears to be only you that can’t see your ads, this is likely another issue, one related to searching too frequently for your ads.